Outstanding and unique programs in architecture, art, aviation management, biotechnology, digital media & broadcast production, hospitality management among others.
B.A., B.B.A., B.F.A., B.M., B.S., B.S.N., B.S.W.
Post-Graduate :, M.A., M.A.T., M.B.A., M.F.A., M.H.S.A., M.P.A., M.S., M.S.W.
Programs of Study
Accounting, Advertising/Public Relations, Architecture, Art Education, Arts Administration, Athletic Training, Aviation Management, Biology, Business Information Technology, Comprehensive Social Sciences,Computer Info & Telecom Syst.,Design, Digital Media & Broadcast Production, Early Childhood Education,English, Environmental Science, Family & Consumer Sciences, Financial Planning, French, Graphic Design, Health & Physical Education,History/Political Science, Hospitality Management, Interior Architecture, International Business, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Technology,Music Performance, Music Therapy, Musical Theatre, Nursing, Nutrition/Dietetics, Philosophy, Physical Activity, Religious Studies, Retail Business Management,Social Sciences,Spanish,Studio Arts, Theatre, Undergraduate Studies, Audiology, Pre-Chiropractic, Deaf Studies, Pre-Dental, Pre-Law, Pre- Medicine, Pre-Physician Assistant, Speech Language Pathology, Pre-Veterinary, Art Education, Art Therapy, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Communication Arts, Counselor Education, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Intervention, Elementary Education, Gerontology, Health Services Administration, Higher Education Administration, Instructional Leadership, Interior Architecture/Design, Kinesiology, Management Information Systems, Mental Health Counseling, Music Education, Nursing Administration, Nutrition, Physician Assistant, Psychology, Public Administration, Reading Education, School Leadership, Secondary Education, Social Work, Special Education, Speech Education,Sports Nutrition & Exercise Science,Studio Art, Visual Arts
Requirements for Direct Admission into an Associate or Bachelor Degree Program
- You must be at least 17 years of age or older.
- You must be a non-U.S. Citizen with permanent residence outside the United States.
- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education.
- You must possess a high school diploma or graduation certificate.
- You must have achieved a minimal 2.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must provide an official TOEFL or IELTS score that indicates an English proficiency of iBT 61 to iBT 79. (University English proficiency requirements vary but are never lower than iBT 61 for direct admission.)