At Fisher College, we believe that college is more than just an education—it’s a life-changing experience. For more than a century, Fisher has been changing lives by providing opportunities to students focused on the three most important aspects of a college experience: education, dedication, and life. Fisher is an accredited four-year college located in Boston’s historic Back Bay with locations in Boston, Brockton, New Bedford, and North Attleborough. The College provides affordable, real-world educations that prepare students to achieve their career goals and compete in today’s challenging economy. Additionally, Fisher College is dedicated to the education of our military service members.
Associate Degrees, Bachelor Degree in Management
Programs of Study
Health Care Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Health Sciences, Liberal Arts, Psychology
Requirements for Direct Admission into an Associate or Bachelor Degree Program
- You must be at least 17 years of age or older.
- You must be a non-U.S. Citizen with permanent residence outside the United States.
- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education.
- You must possess a high school diploma or graduation certificate.
- You must have achieved a minimal 2.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must provide an official TOEFL or IELTS score that indicates an English proficiency of iBT 61 to iBT 79. (University English proficiency requirements vary but are never lower than iBT 61 for direct admission.)