More than 95% of alumni start jobs or graduate school immediately after graduation. BC alumni have attended graduate schools such as New York University, Purdue University, the University of Michigan and Washington University. Benedictine College has a very high acceptance rate of students being accepted into the medical schools of their choice. More than 70% of biology majors continue in postgraduate and professional schools. This is significantly above the national average.
Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, Associate of Arts Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Music Education
Programs of Study
Accounting International Business Pre-Law, Art International Studies Pre-Medical Technology, Astronomy Liberal Studies Pre-Medicine, Athletic Training Mass Communications Pre-Nursing, Biochemistry Mathematics Pre-Occupational Therapy, Biology MBA General Business or Accounting Pre-Optometry
Business Administration Music Pre-Pharmacy, Chemistry Music Education Pre-Physical Therapy, Computer Science Natural Science Psychology, Criminology, Economics Nursing Secondary & Special Education, Elementary Philosophy Social Science, Engineering Physics Physical Education Theatre Arts, English Physics Theatre Arts Management, Finance Political Science Theology, Foreign Languages Pre-Dentistry Youth Ministry, History Pre-Engineering
Requirements for Direct Admission into an Associate or Bachelor Degree Program
- You must be at least 17 years of age or older.
- You must be a non-U.S. Citizen with permanent residence outside the United States.
- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education.
- You must possess a high school diploma or graduation certificate.
- You must have achieved a minimal 2.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must provide an official TOEFL or IELTS score that indicates an English proficiency of iBT 61 to iBT 79. (University English proficiency requirements vary but are never lower than iBT 61 for direct admission.)